Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Andaikan....

Few years ago, I went to Bali to visit my friend's family.
I never thought that the visit brought me a new family there.
His parents were so nice and warm towards me (and my other friend), and I still remember I went with tears when I left his parents' house.

This week, they came to Singapore!
It's actually for shushu (my friend's father)'s heart surgery.
I visited them a couple of times during their stay @ Raffles Hospital, and always enjoyed their warmth welcome...
They left Singapore today as Shushu's recovery from the surgery went well.
I hope to meet you again, Shushu, yiyi...

this is Shushu's favorite song when I met him the first time in Bali.
Everytime I listen to this song, I would remember him...





and somehow the lyrics become real with what's happening inside my heart right now...


With God's strength, I'll go on
only, I wish.....

No comments:

Post a Comment