Tuesday, March 24, 2009

great impact

"Small deeds done with great love will have great impact"
-Mother Teresa-

this week, the vicar in my FE church delivered a sermon of John 6:1-15,
about Jesus feeds the Five thousand.

He pointed to the boy who gave up his 5 small barley loaves and 2 small fish,
and how in God's hand it became a great blessing for 5000 men, not including women and children.
But the main thing is, this boy was willing to gave up his own "lunch"...

God can make our "small things" become great blessing for others.
The important question is...
--are we willing to give up our "lunch"..?--


Lord, grant me a sensitive eyes
to see other's needs more than mine,

grant me a sensitive mind
to know when I need to make a step for others,

grant me a faithful heart
to pray for others unceasingly

although it seems to be difficult,
although it will cost time, energy and feelings
although I may not know the reason why...

help me, Lord
to walk and live Your path..

No comments:

Post a Comment