Tuesday, March 17, 2009

the new age..

it's not about the world ideology..
it's just as plain as it is..
my new age..

I thank GOD for many birthday wishes (and parties) from my lovely friends..
A friend told me that I am RICH, because I have a lot of friends and people who love and care for me...
And I Thank God for that!! ^_^

I really enjoyed my 1st birthday here in singapore, with a lot of friends who has been a family for me..
I thank God for you all...
my classmates, the St.Peter's Church choir members, my lovely girlz at GKY SG who are joining the piano training under me, and all my friends who had prayed for me and given me their best wishes...
I thank God for each one of you ^_^

As God added one year in my age,
I believe He will continue to uphold me in my journey walking His path, just as He has been...

Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment