Tuesday, March 3, 2009

the balcony and the cellar

I got back my reflection paper yesterday, and I want to internalize my self with one of my reading for Christian Education subject on Youth Ministry..

"Let the balcony people speak to their cellar voices"


from: Ross Campbell, How to Really Love Your Teenager, Victor Books,
pg.140

The sentence explains how youngsters should learn to have an ability to filter people surround them, having people that can lift them up with love, hope and courage as "balcony people" so that they won't wallow in negativism and despair.

I know my self as a people-oriented person,
and I thanked God for giving me a lot of "balcony people" in my life,
to speak to my "cellar voice"...

My pray is that I can also be a "balcony" person for someone else, who can give comfort, courage, words of love for others who are in need...

Please help me, Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment